The Oilenco E-Line ‘GS’ Fish Neck Running Tool allows tools with ‘GS’ Fish Necks to be deployed with a standard E-Line setting tool.
The Running Tool is made up to the E-Line setting tool with an adapter kit, more commonly for E-4 #10 & #20 type connections. A device with a standard ‘GS’ internal fishing neck can then be latched to the running tool, such as a junk catcher. When the setting tool is activated, the Running Tool releases the ‘GS’ fish neck. As the majority of bridge plugs are run on E-line, the E-Line ‘GS’ Running Tool allows a standard Junk Catcher to be run immediately, without switching the rig-up to Slickline. This is especially valuable in cases where E-line is already rigged up and it will take longer to switch to a slickline rig-up than it would to deploy the same junk catcher on E-line.
- Avoids the need to switch between E-Line/Slickline rig-up’s.
- Fits industry standard bridge plug setting tools.
- Compatible with standard GS Necks.
- Simple assembly and operation.
- Supplied with calibrated shear pins
- Quick latch/unlatch to GS Fish Neck